DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR TRAVEL GRANT IS NOW CLOSED
The Conference is pleased to offer travel grants to trainees, residents and fellows.
- Trainee, resident or fellow – proof of status required
- Submitting and presenting author for an abstract accepted at ITMIG 2015
- Complimentary full Conference registration
- Cash award to help offset travel expenses
Supporting Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation/Supporting Letter from supervisor
- Proof of status (trainee, resident, fellow)
How to Apply?
- Send application email including supporting materials to itmig2015 at icsevents.com by July 17, 2015.
- Submit abstract via online abstract submission form by July 17, 2015.
Terms and Conditions
The organizers reserve the right to
- Cancel the scholarship if a selected award winner is not attending in person
- Amend the terms and conditions of the scholarship program without notice
Deadlines and Timelines
- Application Deadline: CLOSED
- Notifications: expected to be available end of August 2015
For any questions or inquries regarding travel grants, please contact the Conference Secretariat at itmig2015 at icsevents.com.